Das französische Flugboot Latécoère-631 aus der Local Legend Serie und der Famous Flyer Ford AT-4 Trimotor haben Updates erhalten. Sie sind ab sofort über den Inhaltsmanager des Microsoft Flight Simulators herunterzuladen.
Im offiziellen Flightsimulatorforum wurden die entsprechenden Änderungsprotokolle veröffentlicht:
- When starting at a parking spot, there was an issue with the electrical connection between the battery and the generators. This has been fixed.
- A Patin compass has been added to the panel replacing the (incorrect) instrument that was previously there.
- The aircraft’s floats will no longer extend in the hangar.
- An issue with the HUD’s HSI was fixed.
- An art issue on the fuselage was fixed.
- The nose and cockpit of the aircraft has been redone to better reflect the time period of the model.
- The floats have been remodeled / repositioned to better reflect the time period of the model.
- Smoke / exhaust effects from the engines have been repositioned to eject rearward.
- The aircraft is no longer an option for towing gliders.
- Depending on where you are in the world, the VFR squawk code will default to 1200 or 7000.
- The color arcs on the HUD’s airspeed indicator have been revised to better match the v-speeds.
- Issues with the icing effects have been fixed.